|Fast and maneuverable vehicle that is fragile and vulnerable to small arms fire. Ideal for contributing to ranged fire fights or kiting melee units. Can de-capture points.||Data version: 3.19|
The Sentinel is a light vehicle used by the Imperial Guard. It is a fast and fragile harassment walker that can decapture points. The Sentinel in Dawn of War II: Retribution in unique in being the only tier 1 vehicle in the game. Other characteristics include:
- The only vehicle with an infantry armor type
- The only walking unit that can walk backwards (and fire while doing so)
- The only unit that can only de-capture (but not capture) resource/victory points
- Excellent anti-melee capacity and early-game presence
- Can be upgraded with an anti-vehicle weapon in tier 2
- Note: The displayed DPS for Krak Missiles (8.2) is wrong. The actual DPS is 13.7. The Reason for this is that a half second burst fires a whole missile. NOT half a missile.