|Autarch commander with Swooping Hawk wings. Can leap across the battlefield. Passive aura strengthens nearby Eldar infantry. Inspires nearby allies with each kill. Heals allies around her when landing after a Leap.||Data version: 2.0|
The Autarch is a very quickEldar T2 sub-commander. The Autarch must be purchased through a call-in global ability available to all Eldar heroes for 350 50 150.
Changes from retail DowII:Retribution
- Health decreased from 750 to 700
- Speed decreased from 8 to 7.5
- Call-in grenade damage decreased from 180 to 110
- Call-in grenade damage to retreating units modifier decreased from 5 to 4.5
- Call-in grenades now stun infantry units for 3 seconds
- Leap energy cost increased from 30 to 55
- Scorpion Shield (passive aura) ranged damage reduction increased from 10% to 15%
- Called in along with multi-targetable grenades that stun, especially dangerous to heavy weapon teams and garrisoned units
- Anti-infantry melee unit with high damage and disruption
- Can be upgraded with an anti-vehicle fusion gun in T3
- Passively enhances your non-hero infantry, reducing their received ranged damage by 15%
- The sight of an Autarch killing an enemy inspires non-Terminator allied infantry in radius 35, increasing their damage by 5% and lowering received suppression by 10% for 15 seconds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.