|Terminator Assault Squad
|Super heavy elite melee infantry that inspires nearby troops when scoring killing blows. Immune to knockback and supression. Can Teleport but are unable to retreat.||Data version: 2.0|
The Terminator Assault Squad is a unit of Terminators, veteran First Company Space Marines, equipped with super-heavy armour and specialised close-combat weapons. They are the ultimate melee unit, immune to suppression and capable of shrugging off small-arms fire.
- Only available to the Force Commander and must be purchased through Deep Strike Terminator Assault Squad global call-in for a cost of 650 100 350
- Terminators killing enemy units inspires allied infantry in radius 35, increasing their damage by 5% and reducing their received suppression by 10% for 15
- Equipped with Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields making them extremely durable and effective against all targets.
- Can replace their standard wargear with Lightning Claws making them extremely good against all infantry at the cost of some health and efficiency against vehicles
- Cannot be suppressed, but cannot retreat either
- Cannot level up