|Great Unclean One
|Faction||Chaos Space Marines||Health||6125||Buy||Reinf.||Upkeep|
|An elite melee unit. Can vomit bile on enemies, project a poison aura and drag enemies toward itself. Upon destruction, its explosion deals damage to enemies and heals allies.||Data version: 2.0|
The Great Unclean One is a greater daemon of Nurgle and one of the super units available to Chaos. It works like a walker vehicle except with super-heavy infantry armor (like the Avatar), making it more vulnerable to plasma weapons and such.
Changes from retail DowII:Retribution
- Cost increased from 700/180 to 800/200
- Now has a Nurgle decorator
- Now has a passive aura causing 5 piercing damage every 1.5 second in radius 15
- Vomit now fires considerably faster (animation changed and wind-up decreased)
- Vomit damage decreased from 250 to 225
- Vomit cooldown increased from 30 to 50 seconds
- Swarm of Flies knocback type changed from ability to weapon
- Is mutually exclusive with the Land Raider Phobos You can have one or the other, not both!
- Highest HP in the game
- Counts as a daemon and enjoys all benefits from Worship
- Slow, vulnerable to both vehicle and heavy infantry counters
- Can Vomit on enemies doing high damage to anyone within the targeted area
- Can consume allies to regain energy
- Can pull one infantry model towards it using it's intestines (similar to the Flesh Hooks of a Tyranid Lictor
- Can stomp the ground knocking back enemies and infecting them with a damage over time disease that spreads to nearby infantry
- Has 200 Energy.
- Cannot level up
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.