|Inspires nearby troops by killing, temporarily increasing combat effectiveness. Can upgrade to heavy ranged weaponry.||Data version: 2.1|
The Dreadnoughtis a heavy Space Marine assault walker vehicle. The walker is actually a life-supporting sarcophagus for the remains of a mortally wounded Space Marine veteran deemed beyond the help of conventional means, yet worthy of the rare honour of becoming a holy Dreadnought. The walkers are both sacred relics of their Chapter and venerated heroes.
Changes from retail DowII:Retribution
- Build time decreased from 50 to 42 seconds
- Rotation rate increased from 200 to 275
- Special attacks no longer knock back retreating units (but still knock back heavy non-retreating units)
- Upgrading with a ranged weapon no longer removes inspiration on melee kill
- Assault Cannon damage increased from 90 to 100
- Assault Cannon Barrage range increased from 33 to 40
- Assault Cannon cost decreased from 10040 to 10030
- Multi-melta cooldown decreased from 5 to 3.5
- Multi-melta cost increased from 8020 to 10030
- Melee vehicle, effective against all target types.
- The sight of a Dreadnought killing enemy units inspires allies in radius 45, removing suppression, increasing damage by 20%, and reducing received suppression by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Can upgrade to a ranged weapon